Missouri Babies

Upcoming consignment sales

I picked up a copy of KC Parent the other day and there are some upcoming consignment sales advertised. I thought I would pass the info along.

I went to the fall Just Between Friends sale in LS and got fantastic deals on a swing, exersaucer, diaper bag, and maternity clothes. It is kind of a mad house (at least it was on preview night), though, so I'd bring some big bags to haul stuff around and a bottle of water or a snack for when you're waiting in line! Also, that sale accepted cash, check, or CCs, but there were only a few cashiers that had the CC machines, so people who were paying by check or cash were able to get through a little faster. I will probably bring my checkbook this time.

• March 11-13 :Times Two KC spring sale @ OP Convention Center (www.timestwokc.com)
  • March 25-28: Here We Grow Again @ Olathe Holiday Inn (151st & I-35) (www.herewegrowagain.biz)
  • Just Between Friends sales (jbfsale.com)- KC Parent has a free admission w/ad coupon for the 1st day of OP & KCK sales:
    • March 12-15 @ KC Sports Lodge (470/291 and 40 Hwy, just south of I-70)
    • March 13-15 @ OP Int'l Trade Ctr (I think this is at Metcalf around 119th)
    • April 3-4 @ KS Speedway
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"