Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Poll: Naps

How old is your DC, how are they with naps & where do they nap?

My DS is 3 months and he used to be a great napper, but lately that's changed.  He used to nap 45mins in the morning & then a good 3hr nap in the afternoon with another short nap in the early evening.  Now we're lucky to get 30mins in the morning and 30mins in the afternoon.  He is STTN, so that's wonderful!  He usually naps in his crib, but sometimes he'll sleep in his swing or bouncy.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Poll: Naps

• Options

DD is 4.5 months old.  She usually takes 3 naps per day - each lasting about 45 minutes.  I'm trying to get her to nap in her crib, I'd say that's successful about 1/2 the time (I rock her to sleep, place her in the crib, and pray that she doesn't wake up as I set her down). 

I know I'm supposed to be putting her down "awake but drowsy" but this does not work for us. 

She's a great sleeper at night - about 10 or 11 hours in a row. 

• Options

DD will be 3 months next week.  She takes 3-4 napes each day that are usually right at 30 minutes.  She wakes up and sometimes I can rock her back to sleep and lay her back down, and she'll sleep for another 30-45 minutes.  This is rare though, usually I can't get her back to sleep.  She naps in her crib.  She's also a great sleeper at night.  10-11 hours straight.

I lay her down drowsy (both for naps and at night) and she'll put herself to sleep.  At night she puts herself back to sleep if she wakes up...not sure why she can't do it for her naps.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"