Cincinnati Babies
Options

Mandalin vs. Madeline, LOL

I was cracking up reading in teacherjess's post below that andailey's grandmother thought her daughter Madelyn's name was Mandalin.....

because I was recently telling my mom about DH's cousin's daughter, Madeline, and my mom was like, "Oh, Mandalin? That's what I wanted to name you!" I said "You mean Madeline? That's _____'s daughter's name" and she said "No - Manda-Linn (I'm not sure how she wanted to spell it)OMG - can you imagine? Makes me very appreciative of my name Alison.

Re: Mandalin vs. Madeline, LOL

• Options
    That is too funny! My oldest cousin named her son Anakin (yes, as in Skywalker) and when my grandma first heard it she said "NAPKIN? Who names their kid napkin?". It was hilarious!
  • Options

LOL @ Napkin!

That also reminds me that when my parents first told my grandma Piper's name she thought they said we named her "Typer".....she thought that until their next conversation when they said Piper's name again.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

LMAO.  Napkin!  Thats hillarious!

From the title of this post, I was for sure you would be referrring to the kitchen tool.  

Kristen & Mike 7/2005
    Griffin 10/2007
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Love the new pics of the girls, Kady's looking super cute!!
    image Ready to rumble.
  • Options
    alisonada - I KNOW!! How crazy is that??! She is such a sweet lady, but she was honestly unsure of her name! :)
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options
    haha, too funny!  and I thought it was bad that DH's aunt thought Charlotte's name was Scarlet.  Which she thought was a little weird for us.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"