I'm addicted to baths... — The Bump
2nd Trimester

I'm addicted to baths...

I am addicted to taking baths.  I have already taken two today and I want to take another one!  Do you think it's bad as long as I slather on lotion afterwards?

Re: I'm addicted to baths...

• yeah, I have a big tub with jets....and I love it too.  DH loves when I go in there, it gives him hours of free time to play video games.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm the same way with showers :) I wish I could take baths, but we have the world's most uncomfortable tub
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm addicted too. Thats the only me time I get these days.
  • I am completely addicted too! I take at least one every day and usually it ends up being 2.
    Dx PCOS 2004...Married Oct. 2008... Complete surprise BFP on BCP Oct 2008..Amazing, miracle born 6/8/09...TTC #2 since 6/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh my goodness dont you know you can boil your baby by taking baths! You dont want a hard boiled kid do you! ;)

I love baths as well and take them all the time, showers take too much work, all that standing, ugh.

• Me too, I used to never take them because I would get bored quick, now I can't wait to get home to take them.
    ~Kimberly & Eric~ April 21, 2008 ~Tensing Pen ~ Negril, Jamaica ~ My Blog: One Sunset at a Time
  • LOL I hope not! Cause I'm the same way, but I only have the luxury of one a day! :)
  • Glad to see I'm not alone!
  • For me it is showers.  I love the water pounding on my back!  I would take baths more since we have a pretty big tub, but no jets to make it fun!
  • baths are totally my pregnancy vise...I take a nightly one (did before being pregnant also) and just LOVE my time in there to relax and read or listen to music. Absolutely fav time of day!!
  • be careful with the temperature, keep it out of "jacuzzi" range!
  • I have to take at least one hot bath a day.  My midwife said not to worry because I am not submerging my head.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagelennonlover:
    yeah, I have a big tub with jets....and I love it too.  DH loves when I go in there, it gives him hours of free time to play video games.

I don't have the big tub with jets, but DH defintely loooooves me taking long baths/showers so he can play games too!

• yeah! I'm not the only one . We have a fairly uncomfortable bathtub but i still wedge myself in there everyday after work!

• I hurt my back a few weeks ago and spent many hours in the tub. ?It was the only place I wasn't in immense pain. ?
  • ooh yeah. baths are the best
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards