Illinois Babies
Options

Shower Location Recommendations - NW Suburbs - Schaumburg area

Hello,

My mom and my sister are throwing a shower for my husband and me. We are inviting about 65-70 people. They were originally planning on having the shower at my parents' house, but I don't want them to be stressed with all the preparation and having that many guests. I am starting to look into other options. I haven't plan to that many showers, so I am not really sure where to even look.

Any recommendations/suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
Kim

Re: Shower Location Recommendations - NW Suburbs - Schaumburg area

• Options
    Stonewood Ale House in Schaumburg - They have a private room, but I'm not sure how many it holds.  Great food! 
  • Options

I agree! Stonewood Ale House is pretty good.  There is also Maggianos, Giordanos, Pompei (which is more casual) There is a banquet hall that we had our wedding at called Manzo's in Desplaines, at Golf and Elmhurst road. The food is phenomenal and they rooms are gorgeous. Prices are resonable too!  There is another hall called the Meadows, but have never been there.

I work out in Schaumburg so I will have to keep an eye out on others.  Benihanna might have a room too, not sure.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    You should check out Millrose Restaurant.  Their rooms are big enough and beautiful (no real decorations needed).
  • Options
    Chandler's at the Schaumburg Golf Course is nice. I had both my Wedding and Baby Shower there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"