3rd Trimester

I regret joining the future moms program

we have BCBS for insurance and when I called to get my mat benefits way back in the 1st tri, they asked me if I wanted to sign up for this free! program. They would send me free! stuff, including a pregnancy book and doesn't that sound grand?

So I did it.

tool.

They have been calling me for THREE WEEKS now, trying to "check in" with me to see how my pregnancy is progressing. I don't want to release any medical info to them (although they ARE my insurance company, so hello? they already have it) and they always call at the most inconvenient times. They also send letters ("we are trying to reach you, blah blah blah") ...

blech.

Re: I regret joining the future moms program

• LOL!! UHC does the same thing.  I dont pick up the phone anymore.
  • I think this is the same thing I joined (the Mother-Baby program) but I just did it for the free $50 Target gc.  :)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Really? I signed up too, got the book and never heard another peep out of them
  • So annoying. My insurance company did the same thing. I didn't return their calls and they got the hint. If I'm going to talk about how my pregnancy is going, obviously its going to be with you ladies...:)
  • How annoying!  Getting free stuff = giving up your soul to them!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • United Healthcare does the same thing.   I still get phone calls from them.
  • I hate BCBS.  I mean, I love my benefits -- I couldn't ask for any better -- but my work switched from Traditional to a PPO, and all of a sudden they started sending me letters on "How to Improve Your Asthma" and "Dealing with Allergies."  Excuse me, your my insurance company, not my doctor!  It isn't your job to give me medical advice, it's your job to pay when I go get the medical advice!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"