Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Pampers - no elastic waist?

We just got some Pampers baby dry and there's no elasticy part at the waist.  Do you find this is a problem?  (We're used to using costco which have the elasticy part but are also much thicker feeling yet seem to hold abotu the same amount of pee)

are Pampers cruisers like this too?  What's the difference between baby dry and cruisers?

We're about to put in another order of diapers for her, so I'm just trying to figure out what we want...

Re: Pampers - no elastic waist?

• Its all in the tabs.  You can pull them really far which I know I had a problem with the huggies on because DD has a big belly and the elastic in the back did nothing to help get around her belly. 

Edit: I like the cruisers better than the baby dry, they have more elastic and are softer.

• Ditto on the tabs. I found that they work for ds a lot better than Huggies, and Luvs kept popping off of him. I've tried Baby Dry and Cruisers, and prefer the Baby Dry. They seem to hold more pee, and I think they're just as soft as the Cruisers. Also, I think ds may have been allergic to something in the Cruisers - he had a really bad diaper rash that went away once we went back to the baby dry.
  • Loading the player...
  • you can pull them tight just fine.  That's all we use and have had no leaks.  They are great. 
  • Thanks everyone.  We had a big blow out yesterday, but i htink it was due to the enormous amount of runny poop rather than the diaper.  :)

I think I'll order pampers again - they are slimmer than the huggies/costco - the huggies/costco seem to have a big bunched up area in her crotch.

• I was an avid cruiser user with DS and loved them. I had tried the huggies and Luvs when he was little and hated the huggies (too bulky) and the Luvs leaked. Now I use Luvs with DD. There must have been some improvments in the past few years or else it depends on the baby. I was using the swaddlers/cruisers with DD and someone gave me a larger size package of Luvs at my shower and so I used them and loved them. They don't leak on DD and they are about half the price of the pampers and huggies. GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"