Parenting

My mom just called me an obnoxious snob.

In the same sentence she told me to remember my Christian values (my whole stance on gay marriage apparantly blows those values out of the water).  So, you're going to call me out on my values AND call me names?  Seriously? 

She also said she thinks the "yankees" have gotten to me.  Meaning my ILs. 

Dammit, looks like I'll NEVER get my camera back.

Kill all my demons and my angels might die too. -Tennessee Williams

You take my ovaries, I take your yarns.

Re: My mom just called me an obnoxious snob.

• *snort* Those yankees'll get you every time!

Man, your mom is a piece of work! Wow.

imageimage
    Alex (11/14/06) and Nate (5/25/10)
    "Want what you have, do what you can, be who you are." - Rev. Forrest Church
  • Your mom seems like a lot of fun tonight. Wink
    Isabella Sophia 10/1/2006 Photobucket "little miss Avocado
  • Loading the player...
  • Tell your mama that you are going to send her to the BAD home when she gets old(er).

The snob in obnoxious WOULD have gotten her the suite, but since she has to be a brat, she is only getting 3 hots and a cot.

• that's.so.annoying!  Like we've chatted about before.  I totally understand getting crap for being a Christian and supporting gay rights. 

Frick...people like that burn my buns. 

• 3 hots & a cot=LOVE
    Kill all my demons and my angels might die too. -Tennessee Williams

You take my ovaries, I take your yarns.
  • imagebreezee_bean:

that's.so.annoying!  Like we've chatted about before.  I totally understand getting crap for being a Christian and supporting gay rights. 

Breezee, you crack me up. People like that burn my buns, too, but I never would have thought to phrase it exactly like that. LOL.

imageimage
    Alex (11/14/06) and Nate (5/25/10)
    "Want what you have, do what you can, be who you are." - Rev. Forrest Church
  • imagefemmegem:
    imagebreezee_bean:

that's.so.annoying!  Like we've chatted about before.  I totally understand getting crap for being a Christian and supporting gay rights. 

Breezee, you crack me up. People like that burn my buns, too, but I never would have thought to phrase it exactly like that. LOL.

haha!  I try to keep my language family show'esque=P 

• I love "the yankees" comment~ hysterical~?

you can also tell her it's the evil influence of your friends from *gasp* New Jersey~~~~ LOL?

Sisterly love--Sophia (1/14/07) and Baby Margaux (7/13/10) image Doctor in training! :)image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"