Parenting

Okay, want to know why DS is laughing in my sig pic?

Because he was trying to pick his nose and eat it and I was holding his hands down so he couldn't. He thinks it's HILARIOUS when I don't let him eat his snot.

Toddlers. Huh?

imageimage
Alex (11/14/06) and Nate (5/25/10)
"Want what you have, do what you can, be who you are." - Rev. Forrest Church

Re: Okay, want to know why DS is laughing in my sig pic?

• It made for a really cute pic of you two.
  • And don't ask what that random emoticon is. I thought it was more appropriate than the rolling eyes one, but who knows.
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • That is an awesome picture.
    Kill all my demons and my angels might die too. -Tennessee Williams

You take my ovaries, I take your yarns.
  • Thanks! It cracks me up every time I look at it because of the nose picking.
    imageimage
  • Gavyn does that too, and it totally grosses me out Ick!!

He has had a double ear infection and both ears have ruptured so they were both leaking junk and he thought it was fun to stick his fingers in his ears and then put them in his mouth...I almost threw up when I saw him do that.  Ick!

It is a cute pic though!

Mommy to three adorable boys!
  • Even if it is to keep him from eating his own snot it is still an adorable picture of you two.
    Isabella Sophia 10/1/2006 Photobucket "little miss Avocado
  • imagesunshiny79:

He has had a double ear infection and both ears have ruptured so they were both leaking junk and he thought it was fun to stick his fingers in his ears and then put them in his mouth...I almost threw up when I saw him do that.  Ick!

Yep, that's vomit-worthy! *gag*

imageimage
  • awww...I love you guys!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"