Pregnant after a Loss

weight gain

When did you start gaining weight? I have gained maybe a pound so far. I am growing and getting bigger but my scale shows me gaining a pound...maybe a pound and a half by then end of the night but that goes back down. My Dr doesn't seemed concerned, he is measuring my stomach with a tape measure everytime I go and I weigh in so he is aware and said the pregnancy is great. I wasn't sure if I'm the only one this is happening to or if its normal.

Re: weight gain

• I started gaining wait around week 10, as of my last appointment which was this past Wednesday I was up 12pds thus far... I hope it starts to slow down!
  • I have only gained 2lbs. I was average size to begin with...like a size 10. So I wasn't real tiny so I guess I dont need to gain as much.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I gained 7 in my first trimester, lost 2 gained 2 in my second.. and I am a few weeks in my third and have gained 2 lbs.. Grand Total of 11 lbs.
    Baby #1 MC November 2007
    Baby #2 MC June 2008
    Baby #3 Born April 2009
    Baby #4 due date February 2015

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • i've gained about 15 pounds already! 

although i was pretty thin before my BFP because i had lost 10 pounds after my ectopic.  that's how i make myself feel better anyway :)

BFP#1 May 17, 2008
    Surgery for ectopic pregnancy June 3, 2008
    BFP #2 September 25, 2008
    Baby boy born June 4, 2009 at 40 weeks
    8 pounds 13 ounces and 23 inches
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #3 February 6, 2011
    First U/S February 25, 2011 = TWINS!!!
    Boy/girl twins born October 4, 2011
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • at my 36 week appointment i had gained a total of 17 pounds for the pregnancy.  the majority of this came in the 2nd trimester.  i've been on a gain/lose/stay the same pattern throughout the 3rd tri so far, mostly due to the GD diet.
  • I did not really gain weight till around 18 weeks. I was up a pound or so at my 16 week appt. and then at my 20 week appt. I was up 10 pounds.   So you seem normal to me!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"