Cincinnati Babies
Options

What song is in your head?

I've got Elmo stuck in my head singing "You'll use the poooootttty!!!"  lol. 
Married 12.27.03

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: What song is in your head?

• Options
    I am loving Jamie Cullum right now!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

The song from the leap frog drum..  I've sang it so many times these last few days it's just sitting there!!!

"We sing, and we dance, when we play the drum.  We dance, and we sing, let's have some fun.  We play the drum..."

Alright, you get the idea!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    "Hot Dog" frm Mickey Mouse
  • Options
    Today it's been back and forth between "Counting is So Fun" by the FP roll-along turtle and "Crazy Janey" by The Boss.
    Charlie 8.06.08
    Emeline 5.28.13

My Blog

Post-Baby PRs
    Esri 5K 7.16.2014 - 21:30
    Heart Half Marathon 3.16.2014 - 1:43:30
    Canton City Marathon 9.8.14 - 3:30:56
  • Options
    The superreaders song from super why.  Its on right now!
    Kristen & Mike 7/2005
    Griffin 10/2007
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Darn you Kel, now I'm singing that song in my head.

Before that, it was the intro song from "Nihao, Kai-lan"  -- Justin loves that silly cartoon on Nickelodeon.

Justin Thomas joined us on 8.4.07
    Tyler Anthony arrived on 9.21.09
    imageimage
    imageimage
    The Chronicles of Justin and Tyler
  • Options
    DD spent the night with her grandparents last night so I am cartoon free this morning.  Woo-hoo!  I do have that song "You Found Me" from The Fray in my head though, otherwise I would probably be singing the theme song from the Smurfs right about now.  Gotta love Boomerang and the retro cartoons.
  • Options
    imagesistrkate:

Darn you Kel, now I'm singing that song in my head.

LOL!  I'm terribly sorry!  I seriously can't seem to get it out of my head... it wound up in my dreams last night too!!!  I bought another musical thing last night at Meijer just to see if it would help (that fisher price fishbowl- it doesn't have any words... so I thought it might help me out!)  My head has little motions too that I've used when I play with B, and that's stuck up there too!!!  UGH!

• Options
    "I play my guitar, who will sing in my band..."  from Kat's toy guitar!  It always gets stuck in my head.  Sometimes I switch it to Spanish so I won't know what it is saying!!
  • Options

Compliments of the FP Learning Puppy:  "Head shoulders knees and toes, knees and toes, eyes and ears and mouth and nose, head shoulders knees and toes."  It seems to play that one every other time she pushes a button.

The tune from Leap Frog Maracas is a really close second.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    no reason why, but Mary Poppins "spoonfull of sugar" - so weird!
  • Options
    Normally it's Elmo or Barney, but tonight I was actually trying to sing "Ava Caroline" to the tune of Sweet Caroline and told DH that it was coming out more like "She's my Cherry Pie."  Gotta love 80s hairbands!
    Ava Caroline 8.27.07 I Charlotte Grace 5.18.09 I Lila Katherine 1.20.11

• Options
    imagehav2run:

Compliments of the FP Learning Puppy:  "Head shoulders knees and toes, knees and toes, eyes and ears and mouth and nose, head shoulders knees and toes."  It seems to play that one every other time she pushes a button.

The tune from Leap Frog Maracas is a really close second.

Shake it up!  Great...now I am singing the maracas song!

• Options
    LOL "super freak" dang best man speech from previous post. Stick out tongue
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"