Babies on the Brain
Options

Gak! I just got my ER bill.

$3,317.90

I had to go to the ER a few weeks ago for red bleeding that I had. I suppose the peace of mind that our baby was fine after seeing it on an ultrasound and having the doc tell me my cervix was closed was worth it. 

Thank goodness for insurance! We only have to pay $227.70 of that. 

Norah is here! Born on July 16th, 2009 7lbs 0oz, 19in and PERFECT! My Blog--Baby Steps, Foot Steps, Leaps, Bounds, Milestones
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Gak! I just got my ER bill.

• Options
    Insurance is amazing. I'd be screwed without it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    oh, whew.  <3 insurance.
  • Options

amen.

the Mr's issues and subsequent hospitization this year would have run close to $20k.

• Options
    imageSCBride2007:

$3,317.90

I had to go to the ER a few weeks ago for red bleeding that I had. I suppose the peace of mind that our baby was fine after seeing it on an ultrasound and having the doc tell me my cervix was closed was worth it. 

You have awesome insurance. :) My out of pocket cost for my ER trip when I miscarried the 2nd time was $1,300. I wanted to cry. LOL.
  • Options
    imageBadaBing327:
    imageSCBride2007:

$3,317.90

You have awesome insurance. :) My out of pocket cost for my ER trip when I miscarried the 2nd time was $1,300. I wanted to cry. LOL.

I'm a teacher in a large school district. We don't get paid much, but our benefits make up for some of it! 

Norah is here! Born on July 16th, 2009 7lbs 0oz, 19in and PERFECT! My Blog--Baby Steps, Foot Steps, Leaps, Bounds, Milestones
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I went to the ER last week, and my mom went this past Thursday. She ended up breaking her wrist and had surgery yesterday. Thank goodness we both have insurance! I am waiting for the bills to see what the totals are.
  • Options
    my ER bill  for the m/c was $192 oop...i think i should have gotten a free pass for something like that..lol.

Jacob Alexander 7/23/09
    Allergic to Dairy, Eggs and Peanuts Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Jameson Adam 6/1/11
    Allergic to Peas...so far Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"