Never have I ever...

Smoked a cigarette?

Just curious as to who has not, ever. 

I have.  Many, many times.

Kill all my demons and my angels might die too. -Tennessee Williams

You take my ovaries, I take your yarns.

Re: Never have I ever...

• I've never done it.
  • Many times..I've also smoked the reefer.
  • Loading the player...
  • I never have. My dad never has either and he reminded us of that on a regular basis growing up. I had some breathing issues growing up too, so that turned me off to smoking as well.
  • imagegracendantho26:
    Many times..I've also smoked the reefer.

Mmmmmmm, reefer...It's been a LONG time.

Kill all my demons and my angels might die too. -Tennessee Williams

You take my ovaries, I take your yarns.
  • I've never smoked anything ever.
  • I smoked for about 2-3 years in college. DH made me quit when we started dating - he would literally get up and go straight home if I took a cigarette out. He ditched me in downtown Boston once on a date and it was the last time I smoked.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I used to smoke up to a pack a day. I haven't really smoked in about 7 years. And not a single cig in 3 years.
  • No cigarettes here, ever. I watched my grandfather die from emphesema and lots of complications b/c he smoked for so long. I also think it smells like ass. I've never touched one.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have never ever smoked anything. ?I was a vocalist through high school and a musical theater major in college and I had hoped (and still do sometimes) to make a career out of it some day. ?So the last thing I needed to do was ruin my voice by smoking.
    Danielle- Our little boy Garrett Lanigan born on 12-28-06 at 7:39pm weighing in at 7lbs 11oz and 20in long! Clinically Diagnosed with Alagille Syndrome 5/08, genetically confirmed 7/09
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Our baby Girl Lillian Mary-Ellen born 5-19-10 at 12:59pm weighing 8lbs 4oz 19in!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Baby #3 on it's way due March 15th, 2012!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Check out my Blog: http://mommymakescents.com
  • never

ETA; that was a never to the cigarette, but I've smoked marijuana - all of once.

• It's been a while, but I used to smoke a lot.  I still smoke when I'm out drinking and DH isn't around, but that's not very often :)  I'll smoke in front of him if I'm reallly drunk and ready for the crap he'll give me.  DH has never smoked anything in his entire life and he comes from a family of hippies.
    Christmas 2009 image
  • Now I'm craving one.  Thanks.
  • imageBaby4OT:
    No cigarettes here, ever. I watched my grandfather die from emphesema and lots of complications b/c he smoked for so long. I also think it smells like ass. I've never touched one.

Ditto. It was awful watching my grandparents die of smoking complications.

DD 7.28.06 * DS 3.29.10

Christmas 2011
  • imageBaby4OT:
    No cigarettes here, ever. I watched my grandfather die from emphesema and lots of complications b/c he smoked for so long. I also think it smells like ass. I've never touched one.

Ditto!  I've never been drunk either.  

• No cigarettes for me. Or mary jane :)

Did try a cherry cigar once though... I have NO idea why. (once as in it touched my lips one time, not one whole cigar.)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Never for me either. Neither has DH.
    Isabella Sophia 10/1/2006 Photobucket "little miss Avocado
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"