Parenting after a Loss

>>>> Dear DH <<<<<

Re: >>>> Dear DH <<<<<

• Dear DH,

I'm sorry you're not feeling well.  That does not excuse you, however, from sticking me w/DD's atomic diaper that needed changing.  I find it incredibly hard to believe you couldn't smell that unholy mess in her pants.  Dead people in the next state were calling to complain...

• Dear DH,

Thank you for taking me to dinner and a movie tonight. I really needed to get out of the house!  Oh and thanks for letting me go to the kickboxing class today too!   But I do have a complaint about yesterday.  I really appreciate you reading DS a story before bed, but maybe you could not leave the room every 2 minutes to see what's going on on Wifeswap.  Thanks.  Confused

• Loading the player...
  • Dear DH,

Thank you for going shopping with me today. It was nice of you not to complain while we were out! 

Tomorrow I am going to the grocery store, like I do every Sunday. When I ask you what you want for dinner, please tell me something. If you don't tell me anything, you should not complain about what I cook for dinner. 

• Dear DH..

thanks for being a sexy beast. And that's all I'll say for the sake of TMI ;-)

2 losses
    2 beautiful children
    proud mommy!
  • Dear DH,

It's after 10pm and DD is in your care right now while I get some work done. I can hear you watching a movie while DD plays. She really should have her jammies on with a clean diaper and trying to fall asleep. Do you really need  a "suggestion" from me??

Also, I didn't mention it early why I was upset with you...but when I ask you to pack her going out bag earlier today, you should be able to think that she'll need food & a bottle for when we're out and I'll be in a meeting. Plus the fact she'll need at least a sweater for later. Seriously? I have to suggest it to you????

Yeah, and I'm sorry, but I'm still sick and just not in the mood....

• Dear DH-

I can't believe you just came upstairs and I looked at you and said "I want ice cream" You walk into kitchen and scoop out a bowl of ice cream for YOURSELF...  only when I'm looking in disbelief do you ask me if I want you to scoop me out some.... NO... no thanks... I'll take care of myself...

(FYI- he though I asked HIM if he wanted ice cream... he has great listening skills)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Dear DH,

I appreciate that you help put DS #1 to bed before you go to your buddy's place to watch UFC pay per view and that you'll get up with him in the A.M. However please don't pawn off the boys on me as soon as I wake up so you can take a nap. How the heck am I ever suppose to get anything done (cleaning, dishes, laundry) around here on the weekend if you're sleeping and I have both boys? I probably wouldn't mind so much if you did more around the house ***hint, hint***.

• Words cannot expressed how grateful I am that you took the babies all day long and I was able to go out and do some shopping alone and just take a day to myself.  Mentally I really needed to be away and not be needed by anyone for awhile.  THANK YOU.

Kerri

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"