Parenting

H said a toddler leash would be a good idea today.

Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha.

I wanted to buy one months ago.  After today in the furniture stores, he agreed that yes, that would be a good idea.

Kill all my demons and my angels might die too. -Tennessee Williams

You take my ovaries, I take your yarns.

Re: H said a toddler leash would be a good idea today.

• I just got mine the other day :) I am flying alone with DS in a few weeks, and no way am I navigating the airport with all our bags and not have DS in his monkey leash backpack.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I loved mine until DD decided she would rather carry the monkey than wear it.  I need a new one.  More power to the moms who don't need them, but my child is ...ummm...spirited.
  • Loading the player...
  • Emilia needs a leash and a helmet.
  • #6#6 member

My kids do really well on them.  (well after the first few times *aka leash training*  It is pretty funny when I have all 3 of them walking with their leash/backpack harnesses on.  Im walking a pack of toddlers.  (well, actually Im being pulled around by a pack of toddlers)

They are a great invention and I wouldnt have survived without one when L was around 18months old.  He hit a stroller strike and refused to stop screaming, crying and holding his breath unless I let him walk.  He did so great on his harness tied to the double stroller.  :)

• imagepincushions:
    Emilia needs a leash and a helmet.

I just died a little.  H is chuckling too.

Kill all my demons and my angels might die too. -Tennessee Williams

You take my ovaries, I take your yarns.
  • I love the one I have and IMO they are a good idea
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • LOL at the leash and helmet - too funny!
  • seriously.. we call her HEAD FIRST HOL______...(our last name) She has no fear... she is going to give me a heart attack.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"