Babies on the Brain

tri047

I was baking cupcakes, and thought of another possible idea for your toy box.

You could paint it a solid color, and then use some vinyl decals on it.  That way you could go with a theme or certain look, but wouldn't have the pressure or permanence of painting it yourself. 

There are a lot of places online where you could find vinyl decals.  Another idea would be to search on etsy.  You could talk to some people who sell them, and see if they would make you a custom vinyl (i.e. Dr Seuss, or whatever else).  I know a lot of the sellers there love to do custom work.  

Just a thought....

Re: tri047

• Thanks for the idea!  I wanted to hand paint it myself originally but now it just sounds torturous.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • It's just a thought...in case you give up on hand-painting!  I like to do projects, but I'm not good at painting/drawing something that looks like it's supposed to.  I envy those who can!  Wink
  • Loading the player...
  • I can draw fairly well.  I am just not sure I want to put in THAT much effort.  Lol!  Maybe I will wait until our little man comes out...  We'll see...
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"