2nd Trimester

I'm back from a day with my mother

She bought me 3 pairs of maternity jeans, a shirt, 2 sweaters, a pair of pj pants, and some hideous boots that I'm returning. My stupid annoying sister would NOT stop touching my belly and actually SCREAMED in the store when Chloe kicked. I wanted to die. Ugh! How was everybody's day today?

Re: I'm back from a day with my mother

• hi sugar!  glad your back, sorry for the embarassing moment, hooray on the clothes, good deal you can return!
  • ohh!! your belly is soo cute!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Sounds like your day was good for the most part. Mine was good, got a massage and now i'm just relaxing with my feet up. DH and our nephew painted the nursery today.

How old is your sister?

• Your mom = awesome. Your sister screaming made me giggle though. It could have been worse, right? Huh?

We set up nursery furniture and now I think my hips are going to fall off. Like...both of them, right off. I'll post pictures.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Score on the clothes! You need to take a new bump pic wearing them!

Don't you hate annoying sisters?!?! While we are on the topic, you know the girl Melanie that you are now friends with on fb? That's MY annoying little sister. Sometimes she really gets on my nerves!

Today was a good day, we returned $100 worth of Christmas gifts and priced new tvs and stoves.

The day ended with Coldstone, so any day that ends like that is a good day!?

• Thanks blondie! It's bigger and rounder now though. :) My sister embarrassed the hell out of me. She's older than me too! 22! People actually came over to ask if we were okay.
  • Yay for the new clothes! :) Sorry about the embarassing sister! I had a very lazy day today! I have no idea why, but I was so exhausted today! I slept 8 hours last night, and then today I took a 3 hour nap, and I'm feeling tired again now. I thought this fatigue business was over with! lol I'm going to make myself do my exercises here in a little bit since I never made it to the gym.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"