Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

POLL: nestie you can't stand

LOL

Just starting DRAMA so we can get the board moving.

Re: POLL: nestie you can't stand

• Options

you

bwahahahaha juuuuuuust kidding!!!! There is no one that I can't stand, I love you all Big Smile

• Loading the player...
  • Options

StacieErin - that girl gets on my nerves :-)

Seriously - I would say anyone that is extra snarky.  I can take a little calling out and will do it myself if the need arises but EVERY FREAKING POST!!!!!!!  Enough said (and no that is is no one on this board)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagemrscolleton2b:

you

bwahahahaha juuuuuuust kidding!!!! There is no one that I can't stand, I love you all Big Smile

Crying  maybe I should plug in my steam cleaner. 

• Options

That's not nice.

If I have to choose, it would be the nestie who chose to have everyone do sig pics of their favorite candy bar. I have no idea who that is, but I now crave chocolate every time I get on here lately.

• Options
    The one who called my DD ugly and also photoshopped a picture of another nestie's beautiful DD to look like the devil.
  • Options
    imageJulieandBen:

That's not nice.

If I have to choose, it would be the nestie who chose to have everyone do sig pics of their favorite candy bar. I have no idea who that is, but I now crave chocolate every time I get on here lately.

Sorry.  It's not nice of me.  Mean post. 

And I have wanted CANDY all week too! 

Maybe next week's siggy challenge should be health food or exercise related.

• Options

imageEmmasmom30:
    The one who called my DD ugly and also photoshopped a picture of another nestie's beautiful DD to look like the devil.

WHO THE HELL CALLED YOUR DD UGLY!  I am want to A$$ kick tonight!!

• Options
    Emmasmom, Who on earth would call your adorable daughter ugly? She is a very pretty little girl!
  • Options

Maybe next week's siggy challenge should be health food or exercise related.

BORING!

• Options
    imagejessicada76:

imageEmmasmom30:

WHO THE HELL CALLED YOUR DD UGLY!? I am want to A$$ kick tonight!!

?

WHAT?! who would do that?! You dd is A-dorable and even if she wasn't what kind of person insults a child??

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

Oh trust me, she's a million kinds of crazy.  I don't want to post her name because I sure as heck don't want her coming over here.  I'm sure she already lurks over here as it is. 

She's just jealous.  I know my DD is beautiful.  

• Options
    imageJulieandBen:

That's not nice.

MOO!!!! It's all HER fault!!!

• Options

A certain nestie on 6-12 months who could easily pose for the "village idiot" poster. Lanie's called her out several times already.

LOTR gets on my nerves too, but that's no secret. I can't recall a single instance that she's made a positive post... she's always bitching about something or someone!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"