TTC After a Loss

Look at my chart please...

Do you think I ovulated? FF says not detected yet..

Re: Look at my chart please...

• I suck at this so I won't even guess. ?Did you play with the numbers to see if it gives you the O once you plug in more info?
    Baby Boy born still on March 10, 2008 at 21 wks 2 days : ( Finley Alyse born October 11, 2009 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Declan Jonathan born October 16, 2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yes. But last weekend I worked overnights so not sure if that would mess up my temps.
  • Loading the player...
  • You had a pretty good dip on CD15, but I don't think your temps have risen enough to indicate O... looking at your chart from last month though, it looks like it just takes your temps a little longer to go up. I'd say FF should be able to pinpoint O w/in the next few days, if your temps keep going up.
  • Not yet. You have a lot of open circles, are you not able to test at the same time every day?
  • I don't think you've O'ed yet.  I haven't charted in ages so I'm by no means an expert.   Have you been using OPKs?
  • according to the temps on that chart - you have not Od yet - none are higher than the previous six

even if one was, you would still need three sustained highs to confirm

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"