Parenting after a Loss

anyone not lose MP before labor

anyone go into labor without noticing the bloody show or MP?

What were your signs? Water breaking/contractions?

I am just hoping baby comes soon, and looking for some hope.  He's low and it hurts to walk!

Re: anyone not lose MP before labor

• I never had a dramatic loss of MP or bloody show.  They stripped my membranes a few times, & still I had only a little spotting.  My water broke in the hospital 15 minutes after my epidural & 8 hours after labor started.  I had no signs until the contractions & DD was born at 42 weeks.  Hope you don't have to wait that long, but I promise, even if you do, it will be worth it!!!  See you over here soon!!!
  • I didn't have a bloody show or lose my MP that I know of.

I woke up with contractions that didnt go away. I didnt really have any signs before that other BHs that I had been having all along. They might have been stronger a few days before.

• Loading the player...
  • I never had bloody show.  I did lose my MP about 5 days before my water broke though.

A

imageimageimage

M/c #1 - 10/30/07 - 5w3d, DS1 - born at 36w, M/c#2 - 12/7/09 - 5w, M/c #3 - 1/13/10 - 4w6d, 
    M/c #4 - 3/16/10 - 5w1d, DS2 -  born via VBAC at 40w3d, M/c#5 - 11/5/12 - 7w2d
    BFP #8 - 5/5/13- Looks like a sticky one! DS3 - born via epi-free VBAC at 39w1d

• I never lost mine--my doctor even "stirred the soup" (his words exactly) to try to get things going.  Didn't do a gosh darn thing. 

Shall I send you some labor dust?

:-)

• I'm not sure if I lost my MP or not ... there was one time I saw a big clump in the toilet but it wasn't huge, just bigger than normal.   My water didn't break and I didn't have that "I feel like crap and I'm not sure why" feeling the day before, like some people do.   I just woke up at 1:30am with contractions, and they were very strong and close together from the start (and yet it still took just under 24 hours for her to arrive!).    Good luck, I hope it happens soon!!!!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Never lost my MP, no bloody show, etc.  Still don't have a clue what that stuff is supposed to look like!  I started having contractions the day after my due date on and off.  Two days later they finally got stronger, regular and less then 5 minutes apart so we headed to the hospital.  They broke my water there.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was induced with DD (9 days overdue), and never lost my MP, even during labor.  DS was a scheduled c-section at almost 39 weeks, and I didn't lose it then either. I have no idea what a MP even looks like!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"