2nd Trimester

Maternity Massages...

are heavenly. I got two gift cards for my birthday for my favorite spa. I used my first one today on a maternity massage and it was amazing. I highly recommend everyone getting one at some point in time.

Re: Maternity Massages...

• Oh, that is definitely happening sometime soon. I need to find a spa around here first though...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Umm... you should talk to Jasonswife. Her insurance pays for her to get them every other week.

SOOOOO JEALOUS!?

I have not yet had one, but I hope that maybe Valentine's day might bring me a gift certificate!?!??

• Loading the player...
  • imageJennywren82:

Umm... you should talk to Jasonswife. Her insurance pays for her to get them every other week.

SOOOOO JEALOUS! 

I have not yet had one, but I hope that maybe Valentine's day might bring me a gift certificate!?!? 

OMG really? I am so jealous of her. I wonder what kind of insurance she has. I doubt mine would be paid for.

• imageAngelLuver_02:
    imageJennywren82:

Umm... you should talk to Jasonswife. Her insurance pays for her to get them every other week.

SOOOOO JEALOUS!?

I have not yet had one, but I hope that maybe Valentine's day might bring me a gift certificate!?!??

?OMG really? I am so jealous of her. I wonder what kind of insurance she has. I doubt mine would be paid for.

She hangs out over at BOTB a lot, but she's a 2nd tri girl. You may also see her on 3rd tri if she jumped ship early. I wouldn't blame her either, that's for sure!?

• my bestfriends mom is a massage therapist so i get one any time shes not busy & YES they really are amazing!

• How far along do you have to be to get a massage?
  • I'm getting one in two weeks...I'm super excited!!!!image
  • Most reputable spas will only do them in your second trimester (13w3d), and my doctor advised me to wait until my 2nd tri.

• A spa near me does them.  I am going to try and go in month 6 and maybe 8.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I go next month. I cannot WAITTTTTTTT!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • I just got back from my first one and it was great! I think I am going to make it a monthly habit.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"