Success after IF
Options

Need Mac Tips

So this will be a big transition for me from pc to mac...if you have any tips for a newbie...please post

I am lost and frustrated

Re: Need Mac Tips

• Options
    What exactly are you struggling with?!  Macs are the best!  Even my DH loves ours and he was hesitant in the beginning.
  • Options
    So, I must have food on the mind w/ all these other recipes being posted b/c I was totally looking to get a good mac & cheese recipe!! ha!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I should mention that we're on our way out to a wedding dance, so if you ask a question and I don't respond right away, I'm not being rude!  I promise! 
  • Options
    I can help you with some stuff - nothing too involved. ?We have Macs and love em!
  • Options
    does a mac have a freakin backspace key??????
  • Options

imagepamela-matt:
    does a mac have a freakin backspace key??????

delete- upper right hand corner?

• Options
    one thing i learned ( we got a Mac about a month ago)..The command key you use as you would use the control key on a PC to select more than one thing..hope that makes since.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

We got a Mac Book this summer and I absolutely love it!  Here's one thing I thought of that I didn't realize at first: to actually close a program you can't just X out of it like on a PC, you have to go to the menu bar at the top where it says the program name and select "Quit Firefox" for example.  Also, if you want to "right click" on something like you would on a PC, hold down the control key and click the mouse.

The one thing I haven't figured out how to do or if it's even an option, is to page up or page down.  

Give it some time and you will absolutely love your Mac!

• Options

I have only used one briefly to do a photo project but I remember having to figure out that they use the word 'clear' for delete in the menus and also that there was a way to reset the mouse to be able to right click (after much cursing at the computer) but I don't remember what it is- so I looked it up. Apparently you have to have the "mighty mouse", but this blog has instructions...

https://www.macinstruct.com/node/66
  • Options

imageduke'sgirl:
    So, I must have food on the mind w/ all these other recipes being posted b/c I was totally looking to get a good mac & cheese recipe!! ha!

when I saw the subject line I thought it was about MAC makeup Surprise

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"