Toddlers: 24 Months+

Spent today in the hospital

I have been feeling really dizzy the past few days, which I guess is commom while pregnant, but I woke up this morning with really blurry vision.  Soo I called the triage nurse and she said I should go to the hospital because those are early signs of hypertention.  I have been super scared of getting pre e this time because I had it with DD and it was terrible!  I have had this weird feeling since the day I found out I was pregnant that I was going to have it, and that she may come preterm. 

Anyhow, they sent me home because I did not have high blood pressure, therefor I don't have hypertention... Thank God!

I still don't feel right and I am going to talk to my doctor on Monday, but at least they cleared me for that! 

Re: Spent today in the hospital

• Oh, Sorry Brittney.  I am glad it's not your bp and I hope you feel better.  
  • glad your b/p is okay.  keep an eye on it.  I had more labile pressures rather than just escalating b/ps (like with dd #1) with ds (#2), up and down , up and down.. but it started much later. Did they check your glucose. eating frequently enough?  drinking enough water? 

I'll say some prayers for you... hoping it's just nothing but pg fatigue stuff. Left Hug

• Loading the player...
  • imageHalo79RN:

glad your b/p is okay.  keep an eye on it.  I had more labile pressures rather than just escalating b/ps (like with dd #1) with ds (#2), up and down , up and down.. but it started much later. Did they check your glucose. eating frequently enough?  drinking enough water? 

I'll say some prayers for you... hoping it's just nothing but pg fatigue stuff. Left Hug

I haven't had the glucose test yet.  I was thinking it may be from not eating often enough but after a few days of it I knew that wasn't the case.  It was really off and on until today, it's been consistant.  I have been drinking a ton of water too. 

• Oh no I am sorry. I hope you feel better soon!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I hope you find out what's wrong soon and that it's not serious!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"