Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Night 2 of Ferber: no crying?!

We started Ferber last night. DS went down after about 20 minutes of crying and 3 check-ins last night, which is great. I thought that, if we were lucky, it would be cut down to 10 or 15 minutes tonight, but DH was able to put him down with no crying at all. Huh?! Granted, DS is exhausted due to only taking an hour long nap this morning and a 40 minute one this afternoon, but this is an unexpected surprise!

Now, let's see how long he stays asleep...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Night 2 of Ferber: no crying?!

• Aw :) Way to go, Aidan!!!
  • This happened to me on Night #2, she slept til 8am.  I couldn't believe it.  I had to keep asking my hubs-- is this real? Isn't it awesome?  hopefully, he stays asleep. 

Our kids have the same birthday.  :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Wow, you are one lucky lady!!!  We haven't started yet but I hope it goes as well as your experience has been going!
  • Our night one was an hour and a half... night 2- 6 minutes! I was shocked... it really does work fast.... nights 3 and on...nothing!
  • You are the new poster child for Ferber! Did you decide to go for it for the naps today too? Was he cranky because of no napping?

I am actually getting excited about doing it, and I am sad we have to wait a couple weeks for an out of town trip. I am NOT excited about the crying, but the potential outcome is what I am looking forward to.

CONGRATS! Enjoy your rest!?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"