Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

How about a nite roll call!!

who's here on this lovely Saturday evening??

Re: How about a nite roll call!!

• Options
    What What   :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Me, bored out of my mind.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Me, but I am getting hungry
  • Options
    Good-eeeevening.
  • Options
    Me and my food baby are here.
  • Options

image*Bee*:

ugh, me too.....dh is playing a video game

• Options
    I'm here, also bored out of my mind. I'm looking at my new Pottery Barn catalog that came today and day dreaming if I could have any of it...or all of it....
    imageimage

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible"--Harry, When Harry Met Sally

• Options

Im here- getting ready to go- going with DH cuz hes taking clients out tonight

• Options
    imageshort1882:

image*Bee*:

ugh, me too.....dh is playing a video game

Ditto!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

present

• Options
    ohh mine just came in today too, Toot! ::runs down to get it hoping to get inspired or something::
  • Options
    I'm popping in briefly to catch up before heading to bed.
  • Options

imageshort1882:
    ohh mine just came in today too, Toot! ::runs down to get it hoping to get inspired or something::

It makes me sad...I get inspired to be rich and have a huge house to fit all that furniture in. I'm just not about the beding this time....let me know what you think. I want that organizer thingy...and I LOVE the black dining room table with the black chairs that have the white and black striped cushions. I'm in love!!!

imageimage

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible"--Harry, When Harry Met Sally

• Options
    Peeeeeeeeresent.  Just waiting for DH to finish renovations for the day!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageTootermi:

imageshort1882:

It makes me sad...I get inspired to be rich and have a huge house to fit all that furniture in. I'm just not about the beding this time....let me know what you think. I want that organizer thingy...and I LOVE the black dining room table with the black chairs that have the white and black striped cushions. I'm in love!!!

I have a black dining room set now which I love, but when it's really sunny you can see any and all dust! I get ideas from the catalogs then find it for cheap at homegoods or target. Would you mind if I follow your blog?? my name is the same sn here

• Options
    I don't mind at all. I must tell you its not that interesting though. LOL. I'm gonna follow yours, too! I never thought about the dust thing..that would annoy me!!
    imageimage

• Options
    I am here. About to put DD to bed but thought I'd say hi for a few minutes.
  • Options
    Me! Just hanging out on the couch with DH, watching a movie.
    "For a long time there were only your footprints & laughter in our dreams & even from such small things, we knew we could not wait to love you forever." Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I'm around. Just chased a monster with a beer. Hmmmm... probably not the best idea 

• Options
    ha, I'm here...got my little sister with me cuz she's f'd up.  We went to BWW earlier and she decided it was time to do her first shots lol.  Oh boy!
  • Options
    I'm around!
  • Options
  • Options
    I'm here, just waiting for DH to get home from work so we can go out to eat for his Bday!

imageimage

• Options
    imageKellyLouise...:

I'm around. Just chased a monster with a beer. Hmmmm... probably not the best idea 

Nice one. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I just got back!

Bro, but look how many ants are on this trash can...
    Zach Rance 4 President

• Options

Hi.  I'm here. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker M/C #1 - BFP 12/28/2008. Confirmed m/c at 6wks - blighted ovum on 1/9/2009. M/C #2 - BFP 6/16/2009. Confirmed m/c at 7wks - blighted ovum on 7/1/2009.
  • Options
    lurking...
  • Options
    I'm here! We were playing guitar hero world tour but DH turned it off to watch UFC :(
  • Options
    Newbie here. DH is watching the Metallica documentary, but I'm enjoying this much more. Smile

• Options

imageJmeJ:
    I'm here! We were playing guitar hero world tour but DH turned it off to watch UFC :(

we're watching the UFC fight too

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"