1st Trimester

Pregnancy Hormones- I kicked DH yesterday

When it happened it was not funny (to my pregnant mind) but in hindsight it is. I really thought that I was not "hormonal" due to pregnacy and just as cool as a cucumber. Well last night I was talking to DH with our kitten on my lap and out of nowhere the cat jumped up and attacked my face! I started laughing because it shocked me so DH started laughing too because the cat was just really spastic for no reason. After a second I realized it actually hurt and that I was bleeding and I just totally burst into tears and started yelling at my DH for being so insensitive and laughing at me. He stood up to get a tissue for me and I kicked him in the shin! I don't know what came over me! He felt so bad that he laughed and that I was actually hurt and after I calmed down I felt like such a jerk!!! Dang, I guess I am an abusive wife....damn pregnancy hormones - I was seriously out of control Tongue Tied

Re: Pregnancy Hormones- I kicked DH yesterday

• i have also given my dh a couple arm punches for saying insensitive things but i would do that before BFP...i guess i am an abusive jerk.  i wish i didn't do it but i just get the urge and then ooops i hit him.
  • Not so much funny as plain weird
  • Loading the player...
  • I have already cried twice this week because DH didn't ask me how I was feeling....LOL.
  • I don't think that's weird at all...I've snapped at my husband almost every day, and I can't wait until my hormones have calmed down a little. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • As you know, I m/c last month and I've been following your story.  I can't wait to get pregnant again and experience those hormonesCrying.  I really gave it to DH the first 6-8 weeks and I think they really understand the hormones by now..  I hope the scratch heals quickly and in fact, I giggled a little too  sorry! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"