Eco-Friendly Family

NER: DH vent

Ok, first I have to say that I love my DH more than anything, he is my bestfriend... but I would really like to crack him upside  his head right now :(

grrr #1:  I am hugely pg and my contractions are starting to make my back ache.  So last night I ask him to rub my back for a bit and he does this whole roll his eyes and sighs thing before he says ok.  Nope.  Sorry.  Nevermind.  I'll deal with it.  He acts like I'm asking him to something so horrendous everytime...  already I'm disspointed about how things seem like they will go in the delivery room :(

grrr #2:  Trying really hard to do 3 big steps with DS:  potty train, get rid of his paci, and teach him to help with dressing and undressing himself.  DH will NOT help me!  Its not that he won't, but more like I have to specifically ask him to do this or that or otherwise he will just try to sidestep my 'teachings' and just do it the easy way.  I don't mind doing this myself, but he's making me have to back track!

grrr #3:  last night he was pushing the very heavy grocery basket for me and I walked off to get things to bring back to buggy, turned around with arms full and he was gone!??????  Had to put everything back, walked around the store for 15 minutes looking for him.  By the time I found him I was so livid, I was ready to go so I didn't even get to finish grocery shopping!

Ok, I'm done complaining for the time being.  Thanks for listening! :)

Re: NER: DH vent

• what is it with men?? seriously??

hope he starts to surprise you- especially in the delivery room!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Wow, that sure does sound A LOT like my DH!  He always grumbles to rub my feet/back and totally bolts with the cart at the grocery store!  Grr...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • gah!  I hope he does surprise me, I'm sure he will.  Maybe its a man trait.  Super sweet one sec, and total 'guy' the next.  hmmmm?  I am going to use these irritable pg hormones to my advantage though.  I won't yell at him, but I will make him feel guilty, LOL!  Sorry, I know that's bad :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"