TTC After a Loss
Options

Testing Tomorrow & Completely Freaking out

Ladies, I'm testing tomorrow morning and I'm seriously losing my mind.  There is a small portion of me that doesn't even want to test b/c I'm terrified of not seeing two lines.  Is that crazy?  Pray for my sanity ladies.

Re: Testing Tomorrow & Completely Freaking out

• Options
    Good luck! Think good thoughts!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Oh yes - it will be Super Bowl Sunday... so we will all be expecting your BFP post girl! 

Sending a Boad Load of BFP Dust your way ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Good luck :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good Luck!!  I understand the nervousness...it's hard getting a bfn.  Sending you lots of BFP dust!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Good luck!!! your chart looks good!!!

:::BFP DUST:::

BFP#1 missed m/c-d&c 10/27/08, BFP#2 BO-natural m/c 5/15/09, BFP#3 8/12/09-DS born 4/2010, BFP#4=TWINS-missed m/c&d/c 6/15/11, BFP#4 11/22/11- please stay with me
  • Options

::::BFP Dust::::

I feel the same way the night before I test.  I hope you get some good sleep so you'll have plenty of energy to celebrate your BFP!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Your chart looks good, girl! I hope you get your BFP!!!!!!
  • Options
    Good Luck!  I will be looking for your BFP post tomorrow! I wish you the best!
  • Options

Lots of BFP Dust!!!! Yes

Your chart looks great!!!

• Options
    I know exactly how you feel...my fingers are crossed for you...Good luck!
  • Options
    You WILL see 2 lines!!!
  • Options
    Goodluck! You will be in my prayers and we will all be here for you either way. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker M/C #1 - BFP 12/28/2008. Confirmed m/c at 6wks - blighted ovum on 1/9/2009. M/C #2 - BFP 6/16/2009. Confirmed m/c at 7wks - blighted ovum on 7/1/2009.
  • Options
    ***BFP dust to you*** GL!!
  • Options
    I get the same way before I test.  They freak me out so much because negatives are so disappointing!  However, I see BFP written all over you!!!  Let us know ASAP!

1st pregnancy: m/c began 1/12/09 d&c 1/13/09 8wks. Baby stopped growing at about 6wks.

Delaney: Born 10/15/09

Gavin: Born 4/8/11

Baby #3: due July 10, 2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"