Pregnant after a Loss
Options

++lplassman++

Hey sweetie - just wanted to see how you're doing since your fabulous US :)

Re: ++lplassman++

• Options

Well, I am doing ok.  If you consider being nauseated almost 24 hours a day, ok.  I just want to cry and frequently do, then I feel so guilty, like I should be thankful for symptoms, and I am, so thankful...just so so so sick! But I do have another u/s this coming week on Wednesday, so praying for a repeat performance on that heartbeat. 

How are you?  I have been worried about you?

• Options

I'm in the same NAUSEA boat as you - I spent last night at the hospital getting IV fluids b/c I was dehydrated so badly :(  Came home this AM and I'm just beyond pooped - but nausea isn't as bad.

I feel the SAME way as you do about the tears that come at night, guilty pangs for the fact that I should be 100% thankful and not at my wits end with the nausea.....but it WILL get better for us, I know it will.  So, I've been leaning on Dh a lot these last few weeks to help me through it.

I'm so happy that you get another US this week - now I'm going to be counting down the days for an update on your sweetpea!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

You are such a sweetie!  You always make me feel better, and it helps so much to know I am not alone-not that I want you to be sick too or anything!  I am so glad the IVs helped!

I totally agree with you on leaning on Dh, poor guy is taking care of everything!  We are so lucky to have them!

I feel like I have missed so much lately, but I have felt too bad to nest, lol!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"