Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Standing on their own then walking

My DD has been cruising for awhile now but just yesterday she let go and stood on her own for a few seconds. She has done it a few times and is getting braver and braver with it... so cute!

Anyway, my question is... how long did it take your DC to take their first steps after standing on their own?

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

In my bag: Nikon D90; 35mm 1.8, 90mm 2.8 macro (my fave), Lensbaby Composer with macro extensions. BFP after 13 cycles and one ectopic. Lost left tube 5/19/10.

Re: Standing on their own then walking

• Options
    I'm still waiting. :) DD has been standing on her own since around 11 months as well. She'll do it for longer & longer periods now, but she hasn't taken any steps on her own yet.?

DD1, 1/5/2008 ~~~ DD2, 3/17/2010
  • Options

Great question!

We're still waiting too. ?She'll cruise around everything and can stand up against walls and the glass patio doors and even lets go and just stands there for a few seconds unassisted. . ?But she's soooo cautious and won't take a step without holding onto someone/something. ??

I'm not rushing it though. The sooner she walks, the sooner I have to run! :) ?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"