Success after IF

XP: Allergy or side effect?

My hands and the soles of my feet are driving me crazy they are so itchy! When I put lotion on, it almost burns it hurts so bad :(

The meds I'm on now are: Estradiol, PIO shots, progesterone supps, baby aspirin, and prenatals.

Has anyone experienced this as a side effect or should I be worried about an allergic reaction?  TIA!

Re: XP: Allergy or side effect?

• I never experienced that on any of those drugs. HOwever, is it possible that it is a winter itch due to the cold? I see you are in GA and I know it doesn't get as cold there but just a thought. I would keep an eye on it and if it gets worse or doesn't clear up, I would let your dr. know.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ditto the winter itch idea. ?I didn't have that s/e from any of those drugs but my skin has been really itchy since it is winter. ?But maybe you are having an allergy. ?Maybe ask your RE if it would be o.k. to have a benadryl.
    Beautiful Miracle Baby lost at 21 weeks due to pre-term labor and incompetent cervix. FET#1 BFN, FET#2 BFP, early loss. FET#3 BFN. IVF#2 BFFN. FET #4 BFP after removing bilateral hydrosalpinx and 3 months of lupron depot. Sticky Bun is here!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • my PIO made me ichy, but it was a hormonal reaction, not an allergy.
    2vc9jsg.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"