Success after IF
Options

Rec your infant swing :)

trying to decide which one to get thanks :)

Re: Rec your infant swing :)

• Options
    We have the Fisher Price open-top rainforest swing. I actually got it from a friend rather than buying it but it's the one I would have bought (although obviously haven't tried it out yet). It has a lot of different music/sounds and the chair can be turned to rock front to back or side to side. The biggest plus for me is that it plugs into the wall, rather than running on batteries.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We also have the FP Rainforest swing. DS loved it. He napped in it every day for the first 7 months of his life! He liked the mobile and the music. And he actually liked to swing different ways on different days, so having the option to swing both ways was nice. Oh yeah- and I love that it plugged in!! We would have been buying batteries all the time if it wasnt for that.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have the FP pappasan cradle swing.  DD LOVES that damn thing and it'll be a sad sad day when she's too big for it.  She slept in it for the first 3 months and still naps there occasionally.  Plus, she just likes to swing and play with the toys and look at herself in the mirror and watch the mobile.  I've only had to change the batteries 3 times in nearly 6 months and we've use it constantly.   
  • Options
    FP Rainforest Swing, for all the same reasons as above!
  • Options
    Can't say enough about the FP rainforest swing!  In fact, Ava is napping in it as we speak.  She will nap in that thing forever if we'll let her (we don't, lol).  It has several music options (some of which are actually soothing, not annoying), and it swings side to side and front to back.  It plugs in, so no batteries to deal with.  And the mobile is really cute -- Ava likes to watch it spin.
    My Favorite Books image
    Books read in 2012: 58!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"