Success after IF

Sorry another LOL about the Octuplet woman.....

It says that she was studying for a Master's in COUNSELING. Are you SERIOUS??? She is going to counsel others.....this woman needs major counseling HERSELF!!! Grrr.....
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Sorry another LOL about the Octuplet woman.....

• LOL this whole thing is ridiculous but entertaining at the same time :)
    twin girls after 43 months of TTC.. Katherine Emily (5 lbs 12 oz 19 1/4 in) and Karly Elizabeth (5lbs 7 oz 19 in) imageLilypie!!My bio!! !!My Blog!! imageimage

• There are a surprising number of people in counseling or psychology programs who really need help themselves.  I dated a guy once who was a sociopath (really, a textbook sociopath) who got a degree in psychology and was planning to go on for further study and licensure.  Frequently, these people are in those type of programs in order to convince themselves that they're perfectly normal and healthy, and I wouldn't be surprised to see that this is the case with this woman.

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagescherza:

There are a surprising number of people in counseling or psychology programs who really need help themselves.  I dated a guy once who was a sociopath (really, a textbook sociopath) who got a degree in psychology and was planning to go on for further study and licensure.  Frequently, these people are in those type of programs in order to convince themselves that they're perfectly normal and healthy, and I wouldn't be surprised to see that this is the case with this woman.

Agreed.  I was actually surprised that there was no one in my master's program who fit that description, since it's in fact somewhat common. Indifferent

Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • ITA with the pp's.  It's surprisingly very common.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"