Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Coming to Dallas...need your help!

Hi All! My name is Erin, currently we are living in Shreveport, LA, but because of my husbands job, we will be working in Corsicana (sp) from March till about October, our baby is due August 2nd!  So I will need to find a new Dr. or Midwife around South Dallas, I'm hoping to have the baby in Dallas if all goes well....

So I need some reccomendations, if you don't mind.  I will be around 5 months pregnant at the time we move!  Thank you VERY much!

Erin

Re: Coming to Dallas...need your help!

• I don't know much about South Dallas, but I had DD at Baylor in Dallas. I had a very good experience there.

?

• I think that Baylor Dallas would be the best hospital that is close to South Dallas. I have heard great things about Baylor.
  • Loading the player...
  • We're planning our delivery at Baylor Dallas, and I think it would be a good bet for you (location-wise). It's right in central/downtown Dallas, and would be easily reached from South Dallas.

We're working with the midwives at Women's Health Alliance. I've seen/met a couple of the OBs in the practice too, and they are all great! Their offices are in the Barnett Tower right on the Baylor campus.

HTH!

• I don't have a midwife, but I delivered at Baylor Dallas.  My OB's name is Dr. Amy Martin.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I also delivered at Baylor Dallas (great experience!)  My OB's name is Dr. Robert White and his office is right across the street from the hospital.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"