Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

I think I am M/Cing :**(

I started spotting a little on Wednesday, but since I spotted the whole 1st trimester with my first I tried not to worry. Since it was still continuing, I decided to have me betas drawn yesterday afternoon. Last night I started cramping & woke up at 5 to pee & pretty much gushed blood. Now I have been passing clots all morning. This sucks. You never think it will happen to you I guess. I am trying to focus on "next time" but it is just so sad. I will update on Monday, but I have pretty much thrown in the towel.?

Re: I think I am M/Cing :**(

• Oh man... I'm so sorry that this is happening.  Take care of yourself this weekend, and I hope you have some more positive news on Monday.
  • so sorry this is happening.  Relax this weekend. 
  • Loading the player...
  • So sorry that you are having to go through this. It's a terrible thing to go through. Try to stay positive until you can see your OBGYN.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I know what you mean -- I knew m/c happened but I never thought it could happen to me. 

Try to take it easy today if you can.  Could you husband take your daughter out somewhere for a couple hours to give you a chance to rest?

I am sorry you are having to deal with this.

• Sending you a big (((((((((((hug))))))))))))).

• I'm sorry and hope everything turns out okay.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm so sorry that you're going through this. I'll be thinking of you.
  • I'm so sorry you're going through this. I know it's so hard, but try to stay positive and take it easy until Monday. I have a DD about your DD's age- she has been one of my saving graces throughout this whole thing. One of the main things I've done to cope is to spend extra time playing with her and cuddling. Best wishes- keep us posted.
  • I'm sorry to hear that you are going through this.  I hope you have more answers on Monday, I know the wait is frustrating.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker M/C #1 - BFP 12/28/2008. Confirmed m/c at 6wks - blighted ovum on 1/9/2009. M/C #2 - BFP 6/16/2009. Confirmed m/c at 7wks - blighted ovum on 7/1/2009.
  • Im so sorry that this is all happening. I hope that everything comes out ok.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"