Pregnant after a Loss

For those in 5th/6th week...

What symptoms are you having so far?

Me the bloat, fatigue, just started peeing at night a couple nights ago, Holy CM!, slightly sore bb's and I have had one or two episodes of queeziness.

Just curious how others are feeling. I am waiting for the m/s to hit full force... weird I know, but it makes it more real :)

Re: For those in 5th/6th week...

• tender bbs for sure.

queasiness comes and goes but so far no reversals.?

i'm also waiting for full force m/s. it is weird but it's reassurance.

:-)?

• I definitely know what you mean about wanting some m/s for reassurance! I haven't really had any yet, a tad queasy every once in a while, but no full on nausea. My boobs are pretty sore (on the sides, kinda weird?), my exhaustion kicked in big time this week, and I think I might be a little constipated, yuck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Sore boobs that come and go, fatigue ( I am very achy and tired by about 4 everyday), m/s hit in the last few days.  I thought I had nausea in my previous pregnancies....but that was nothing compared to this.  I haven't thrown up, but I feel on the verge any time that I am not eating....seriously....24/7 Ick!
    7 mm/c
    APS, hetero factor v leiden & MTHFR
    bfp #1 - 12.11.07, edd 8.14.08, mm/c 1.21.08 (10w4d)
    bfp #2 - 4.4.08, edd 12.3.08, mm/c 5.14.08 (11w)
    bfp #3 - 8.3.08, edd 4.15.09, mm/c 9.17.08 (10w)
    bfp #4 - 1.15.09, edd 9.26.09, mm/c 2.16.09 (8w2d)
    bfp #5 - 6.16.09, edd 2.25.10, mm/c 7.23.09 (9w)
    bfp #6 - 8.12.10, edd 4.27.11, mm/c 9.16.10 (8w1d)
    one more try -> bfp #7 - 2.11, our miracle baby boy arrived 10.11
    ttc again -> bfp #8 - 5.3.13, edd 1.13.14, mm/c 5.30.13 (7w3d)
    bfp #9 - 9.23.13, our miracle baby girl arrived 5.29.14

• I'm 6w4d. ?I started out with major bloat, peeing a lot, and sore bbs.??M/s started a little at 5w3d, but hit with a vengeance at about 6w. ?Now I am nauseous pretty much 24-7; worse in the evenings. ?This week I've been throwing up daily. Am also very tired. ?Wake up every night to pee which never happened before I got KU. ?And I get backaches every other day or so.
  • i just went to the mall to pick up preggo pops just in case...and what do you know? here comes all the m/s. i don't actually puke but it is a constant tummy churning nausea. this time around i also have crazy dizzy spells.
  • I have sore bbs late in the afternoon.  I will be starving for something to eat, but as soon as I put it in my mouth, I get queezy.  No real m/s.  I kind of wish I would get some just for a little reassurance.

At night I have no appetite.  Have any of you experienced a loss of appetite?

• Sore bb's. ?Mine started feeling sore/bruised on the bottom, and now the sides too. ?I know that sounds kinda weird!

I also definitely have fatigue. ?I came home from work yesterday, ate early dinner and crashed on the couch by 7 PM. ?I didn't get out of bed until 8 AM this morning! ?I just can't seem to get enough sleep!

?

• sorry couldnt figure out how to reply to a post

• imagebenay7:

I have sore bbs late in the afternoon.  I will be starving for something to eat, but as soon as I put it in my mouth, I get queezy.  No real m/s.  I kind of wish I would get some just for a little reassurance.

At night I have no appetite.  Have any of you experienced a loss of appetite?

I have not had any loss of appetite, I feel hungry all the time

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"