coordinate w/ black and white gingham chair? — The Bump
Nurseries and Baby Gear

coordinate w/ black and white gingham chair?

My friend is trying to find boy nursery bedding that will go with the black and white gingham glider she used with her daughter.  The problem she's having is that so much of the cute bedding out there has chocolate brown in it, which obviously wouldn't work with the chair.  Anyone have suggestions or seen any ideas that would work?  Here are her requirements: not heavily themed (although she's open to animals or very subtle themed sets); absolutely no cowboy/county patterns (her husband's rule).  Thanks for any help!

Re: coordinate w/ black and white gingham chair?

• This may be too black and white, but here is one idea: Casablanca

• Why not just get the bedding you like (whatever the colour scheme) and get a coordinating slipcover for the chair from bed bath & beyond or target?
  • The first one I thought of is fairly themed... its  by the Land of Nod and it has cars and trucks all over it, but its lots of bright colors... they have a few other sets as well, that would go with black and white... but of course... they are heavily themed for the most part. Good Luck!
    [img]http://i53.tinypic.com/kd3k80.jpg[/img]
  • What about doing a simple white bedding with black piping and doing bold color blocks on the wall.  I think it would be cool to have a clean black and white look with splashes of color. I also love when they take a dresser and change the knobs to childrens blocks for color too.  Just a thought.
  • go to glennajean.com and download their pdf catalog. they have a gorgeous black and white nursery set. it's called glenna jean town and country if you just want to google it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards