Snarky and T-TTC

Clomid and strange cycle (maybe TMI)

I'm taking the clomid challenge (taking pills cd 5-9) this month and my temps have been a bit wacky for me.  Yesterday I woke up with a 97.30 (97.00 is normal for me).  Then this am (cd 10) I woke up with 97.70.  Which is way high.  My concern is that I o'd super early because I had some watery cm two days ago.  I don't really get ewcm.  Additionally I had two glass of wine last night.  My temps have never spiked that much after drinking.  I was never told I couldn't drink while taking the challenge and now I'm scared I may have screwed it up.  Any advice would be really appreciated.

Thanks!

Re: Clomid and strange cycle (maybe TMI)

• QE2QE2 member
    Clomid can make your temps spike. They should come back down early enough to see your real thermal shift. As for CM, Clomid gave me ewcm while taking it and nothing at the time of O. Also, I think your OK with the wine.
    TTC since 3/08 DOR, High FSH, Hypothyroid, Uterine Polyps, blocked tube, MFI, 5 rounds of clomid, 5 IVF attempts, 2 hysteroscopies, 2 natural conceptions=2 losses (Methotrexate, D&C) Successful DE cycle twins born 10/7/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • - are you being monitored by your doctor with bw & us

- what's your story - taking clomid on cycle six

- why would you drink after doc told you not to

... my re told me not to temp on clomid b/c they were very closely monitoring my cycle so i can't answer that

... alcohol can raise your temps regardless of what it did in a previous cycle

...  lurking is your friend - you would learn that clomid can be dangerous and is not candy

• Loading the player...
  • imagetotalpanic:

- are you being monitored by your doctor with bw & us

... my re told me not to temp on clomid b/c they were very closely monitoring my cycle so i can't answer that

... alcohol can raise your temps regardless of what it did in a previous cycle

...  lurking is your friend - you would learn that clomid can be dangerous and is not candy

ditto ditto ditto

• imagepmarie33:
    imagetotalpanic:

- are you being monitored by your doctor with bw & us

ditto ditto ditto

Ditto to the dittos

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"