Cincinnati Babies

yet another carseat post - small car?

What convertible seat do you have for your small-ish car with smaller back seats?
Charlie 8.06.08
Emeline 5.28.13

My Blog

Post-Baby PRs
Esri 5K 7.16.2014 - 21:30
Heart Half Marathon 3.16.2014 - 1:43:30
Canton City Marathon 9.8.14 - 3:30:56

Re: yet another carseat post - small car?

• Joe uses the Roundabout in his 2-Door Pontaic Grand Am. It fits fine. I also have a Roundabout in my Jetta. No issues. HTH!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Katie: 1/16/08 2lbs. 15oz.
    Abby & Emily: 12/31/10 6lbs. 2oz. & 5lbs. 7oz.
  • We have the Roundabout in our 2dr Scion.  The only issues is that the passanger can't lay their seat back, but honestly, that really isn't an issue. 
  • Loading the player...
  • We have the Britax Diplomat.  In our car the tether has to hook up to the frame of the front passenger seat when it's rear facing, so the passenger seat can't easily be moved forward and back.  Other than that it's a pretty small car seat.  It was one of the most narrow ones I could find.  That was the main reason I got it, just in case I ever have to squeeze three car seats into the back seat of my car.  I know some people don't consider the Diplomat since it only goes to 40 pounds, but Allison is small enough that wasn't really a concern for us.
  • We have the Evenflo Triumph Advance Premier (which is a big seat) and it fits fine in our Corolla.

Ava Caroline 8.27.07 I Charlotte Grace 5.18.09 I Lila Katherine 1.20.11

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"