Secondary IF

CD 1`

Here I am. At least the witch did not take forever to come! I meet with the new RE tomorrow. I hope we can get all testing out of the way this month. I have never in all of my ttc had an Hsg.

Re: CD 1`

• I'm glad she came so quickly.  I'm sure I'm right behind you.  Will your new RE be running you through all the tests?  And if so, does that mean you have to take this cycle off?  I hope not!!!
    Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • I am glad she came here on time :)  I am on CD 3 so here's to a new cycle.  I hope your testing goes well and I wish you the best of luck with your new RE :)
    It took over four years to be diagnosed with PCOS. We TTC #1 for 18 months, did 5 rounds of Clomid and finally moved onto IVF...which worked! Throughout our IF journey, we suffered 3 miscarriages. We conceived both DD and DS without treatment.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I am really glad that you will be meeting with another RE. Please do let me know how it goes!! I think the other RE wasnt very accomadating. I hope this new RE gets you going ASAP!!
  • Isn't it ironic: we spend two weeks praying for a BFP and  NO AF; then when  that doesn't happen pray for AF to come. What a dirty dirty game we play...

Anyways...i am glad AF is here and hopefully the new cycle and new RE will work some baby magic for you!

• Sweet!  I'm excited for you... I think the test will do you good.  Especially the HSG... and I hope the new doc is awesome!  Glad to see you are not giving up.
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • I hope your new re is awesome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"