North Carolina Babies

Old Navy Clothes ?

How does ON sizes run for kids? I'm looking at some clearance items for J for next year and I'm trying to decide on either the 18-24mo or 2T size. Currently he's wearing 9-12 months. Thoughts?

BTW...the reason I'm asking is b/c I saw this on the coupon code board

I just received this email today from Old Navy.Take an EXTRA 50% off Old Navy Clearance!*

5 DAYS ONLY--exclusively online

Don't miss your chance to save even more on already low prices,
now through February 2.

Enter promo code HALFOFF at checkout.?

Re: Old Navy Clothes ?

• Liam's just starting to outgrow their 6-12 month size.  He's a long and lean baby, and their clothes seem to run that way as well.  I really love ON clothes on him.  He has got some of the cutest tshirts from there! :)  I may have to check out that clearance!
    Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I bought fleece pants for next year...figured he could wear them over some of his fitteds! :)

I ordered 4 long-sleeve polos, 4 fleece pants, 2 waffle-knit shirts, & PJs for $40 + shipping. YAY!

And thanks to "Mimi" for buying it for her favorite (only) grandson! hehehe

• Loading the player...
  • Great deal!  And smart thinking on getting fleece pants fro next year.  (Kira's still wearing a pair that we bought her last winter; they weren't on sale, but we knew they were seasonal, and thank goodness they were out of stock much earlier last winter and because we started using them before they ever came back this fall.)  I love the fit of Old Navy, especially the boys' things, LOL!  I think the sizing and proportions are right on.
    Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"