Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Pottery Barn anywhere chair?

Which one did you get?  The my first anywhere chair or just the anywhere chair

Thanks!!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers M/C in Oct. 2009 at 8 weeks M/C in Aug. 2010 at 11.5 weeks Diagnosed with MTHFR Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Pottery Barn anywhere chair?

• Just the regular one.  I figured it would last her longer ( the 'first' chair) is smaller right?  She fits in it fine, and can climb in and out of it.
  • Thanks!  I wasn't sure how much bigger the regular one was. 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers M/C in Oct. 2009 at 8 weeks M/C in Aug. 2010 at 11.5 weeks Diagnosed with MTHFR Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Okay...what color did you get?
  • We have the regular anywhere chair and Charlotte fits in it fine..with room to grow.  We have the green and white polka dot one and it is adorable!!

Jenny

• Just the regular one.  It's a great size.  I was worried it'd be too small for DD#1, but it's great for both girls.  (We got them each one for DD#2's first birthday.)
  • We have the oversized one.  It will last a while.

• The oversized one with a pink cover. Ryan loves it!
  • We got the regular one for DS birthday.  I couldn't imagine spending the money on the smaller one, he would outgrow it too fast!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We got the regular anywhere chair for DD for xmas, and she LOVES it.  she climbs in and out of it constantly, and will even push you "off" the arm if you rest on it -- it's HERS.  Smile
  • we got the oversized one and my DS is 4 1/2 and still fits in it.  I do too!
  • We got the regular one (not the smaller one) - I compared the measurements and they're not all that different but my DD could climb in and out of it at 12 months (got it for her birthday).  She loves it and is in and out all day long.
    We have the green and white polka dot with pink lettering - CUTE!  :o)  So thrilled with the purchase.

Oh, and she got it dirty so I washed it last week - washed up wonderfully!
  • We have the oversized one
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We have the oversized in purple with white polka dots.  My daughter absolutely loves it.
  • We have the regular (smaller) one and I fit in it. So, I didn't see getting the bigger one.  If he out grows it...we will just get the bigger one. 
  • I am getting him the oversized one for his birthday.  I went and looked at the regular size one and I felt like the oversized one was the better buy.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers m/c 01-07-10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"