Baby Showers
Options

cute shower favors?

Anyone have any good ideas for a girl baby shower.

Re: cute shower favors?

• Options
    Online you can go and get little lipgloss pods with its a girl stickers or pink bows glued to the lid.  Also you can go to the craft store and buy a 12 pack of small votive holders usually located in the wedding section and buy its a girl stickers or something babyish.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    For my friend's shower I asked everyone (when they RSVPd) for a baby picture.  I then went to Kinko's and made copies of all the pictures.  I put the copies in little coasters and each guest got a set of two coasters with her baby picture in it. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Check Oriental Trading Company--the teacher's secret for cute, small things purchased in quantities, by the dozen, the gross, etc. ?They have a slew of baby shower stuff!
  • Options

If you're crafty at all you could do these with cute baby themed paper & fill them with hershey kisses (they should have them wrapped in pink foil for valentines).

https://papercraftingfun.blogspot.com/2007/05/sour-cream-container-tutorial.html
  • Options
    my mom is doing individually wrapped cookies for each guest. They will be in the shapes of bottles and carriages. The woman who is doing the cake is making them
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"