Austin Babies

anyone else dealing with the sickies?

Luckily both kids are over it, but dh and I just can't shake whatever we have. ?We've both been through 10 days of antibiotics, and no improvement. ?Can't stop coughing, I feel like I'm going to fall asleep at any second of the day, and my body aches so much that I can't even turn my head. ?I just want to crawl into a cave and sleep for a week. ?And don't even get me started about the headaches. ?Oy. ?I can't wait for this flu/cold/crap season to be over. ??

?Any other sickies out there too??

Re: anyone else dealing with the sickies?

• I'm sick.  I hate it.  Mine is a sinus infection brought on by severe allergies.  Happens about once a month or so, but sometimes is worse than others.  This is one of my not great episodes.
  • Yep- been wiping noses all day and Jake's cough cut his nap short :(. ?It seems to just be recirculating through all of us over and over. ?

Hope you and your family are back on your feet soon.?

Jacob David (01/07), Matthew Isaac (12/08) & Kasey Elise (9/10)
    WEB
  • Loading the player...
  • I have felt like I'm walking in a fog ALL week long, and haven't gotten any sleep whatsoever the past 3 nights b/c I keep waking up for hour-long coughing fits.  I've sporadically had a fever, but never very high.

And both girls have super-runny noses.  Elena had a cough for a day, but seems to be over it.  But if they feel half as bad as I do, I feel horrible for them.  (they're not acting like it though -- definitely not themselves but not horrible).

This fall/winter has just been AWFUL at our house.  I feel like I need to sterilize the entire place because we just keep getting sick over and over and over again.

imageimage
    6-yr-old Elena and 4-yr-old Julia.
    My Blog! All about my girls and quilting
  • imagenanann:

I have felt like I'm walking in a fog ALL week long, and haven't gotten any sleep whatsoever the past 3 nights b/c I keep waking up for hour-long coughing fits.? I've sporadically had a fever, but never very high.

I know--I keep telling dh that it feels like I'm loosing my mind, because I have to stop and think about even the tiniest acts, liking tying my shoe. ?Ugh--here's hoping this clears for all of us. ?We're airing out of house today....?

• Hannah is in the process of getting over another cold.  This is her second cold in January.  I'll be so glad when cold/flu season is over.  I may need to disinfect every inch of the house. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"