Georgia Babies

care99/budgetbride

Hey Ladies,

? about your flips...

I noticed with our old one that the more light there was the better the video looked.  so far that doesn't seem to be the case with our hd one.  what situations have you taken video in and is it not grainy at all?  our old one was rarely grainy - unless dying battery or low light...  i'm wondering if ours is defective??

tia :)

Re: care99/budgetbride

• We've taken video in low light and bright lights.  I don't know that it's particularly grainy, but again, I haven't seen the video quality of any of the other ones.   Not particulary helpful, I know!!
  • I'm not going to be much help either - I haven't noticed the grainy problem on ours.  I have noticed if you tilt it down vs. straight up that I don't think the picture quality is as good, but this might just be my poor camera skills.  I just got mine for XMas, so I am still playing with it.  You could try comparing yours with one at a store?

I love your new siggy! Jax looks so big and you look so pretty! 

• Loading the player...
  • thanks ladies.  I am just gonna keep playing with it.  and good idea about comparing to one in the store :)

also...thanks for the compliment on the pic.  DH did a great job...we were freezing outside that day.  hahah!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"