Philadelphia Babies

cryssas81 RE: first appointment

Hey, so my first appointment was just a pap then she sent me for blood work.  Nothing special.  Dr. Mehta is really nice and I feel comfortable with her.  I did bleed a little during the pap and then spot last night and a little this morning with minor cramping.  I'm kind of worried about that, although I usually bleed a little when I get a pap.  I did leave a msg with a nurse though b/c the clotting really scared me.  But thank you for the  rec, she is a really nice dr.

Re: cryssas81 RE: first appointment

• I'm glad you liked her...I only met with her twice but she was really sweet. 

I have never bled after a pap but I do know that many women do.  If they don't call you back quickly, I'd call again.  One time, I was having a really hard time breathing (about 2 weeks before delivery) and my heart was racing and I was so nervous that I called 4 times in 15 minutes.  I felt bad once I realized that I had too much caffeine (a coffee and then a coke which I thought was caffeine free...it was not) which I pretty much cut out during most of my pregnancy.  I even went to the hospital!  Good luck and I will keep you in my thoughts.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"