North Carolina Babies
Options

Confession: I keep finding myself thinking

About a 2nd baby!!!!!!!  Indifferent  Today is a little better than the past few days have been, but it's been bad recently.  I am SO annoyed to have baby fever and I'm definitely not really ready for another baby.  I just keep finding myself thinking about having another.  ARgh.  Fortunately (or unfortunately, I don't know which) it's definitely not in our budget right now to add another baby, but I keep thinking about playing with budget #s to see if I can make it work.  *sigh* 

DH knows nothing about this.  He'll think I'm crazy if I tell him.  But I'm starting to think there's a chance that we'll have another one b/c if this gets worse there's no way I'll be able to keep it from DH.

Thank goodness there will be newborns aplenty for me to see in the coming weeks & months!  :)

Re: Confession: I keep finding myself thinking

• Options
    imageECUGirl2004:

Thank goodness there will be newborns aplenty for me to see in the coming weeks & months!  :)

Do you think this will be a good thing for your fever!?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

It is so normal. ?I wanted to start ttcing when dd was only six months old and finally got dh on board when dd was about 15 months old. ?Now after two I think my baby fever is at bay for the moment. ?

When I photograph babies I have to quickly snuggle them and put them down or all those feelings come rushing back.?

?Totally normal!!!??

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageelizabethswan:
    imageECUGirl2004:

I'm hoping it'll satisfy the urge.  Maybe holding someone else's newborn is kind of like breathing in 2nd hand smoke for someone who just quit smoking.  That's my theory.  I hope I'm right.  Otherwise I'm going to have to ban myself from Nest GTGs in the near future!  :P

• Options

I'm right there with you.. it doesn't help 2 (irl) friends announced their pregnancies recently and both have children close to Grady's age. We plan to have another but just waiting until the summer to start trying.. its hard to wait! 
    I think March and April will be so hard with all the new babies around here.. they are soooo darn cute!
    I try to remind myself of the reasons why we are waiting and how much fun Grady is right now and how great our system works hoping it will cool my fever down some!

• Options
    imageECUGirl2004:
    imageelizabethswan:
    imageECUGirl2004:

Thank goodness there will be newborns aplenty for me to see in the coming weeks & months!? :)

?

I'm hoping it'll satisfy the urge.? Maybe holding someone else's newborn is kind of like breathing in 2nd hand smoke for someone who just quit smoking.? That's my theory.? I hope I'm right.? Otherwise I'm going to have to ban myself from Nest GTGs in the near future!? :P

?

That is a great analogy, I will have to remember that one! ?

• Options
     Nate would make an awesome big brother. I'm just sayin' Wink hehe..

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Options
    If you ever wanted to babysit my newborn to get the fill - you are more than welcome! Big Smile
  • Options
    I've had it pretty bad too, I got it as soon as Maddie's colic went away, lol! But that pregnancy scare helped to reduce it in a big way, b/c I really thought about what it would mean to have another one.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I also have to add .... that I get little urges too. Like the night that I had her - I was like "DH let's try again RIGHT NOW!" My birth was absolutely amazing and I would do that 10 times all over again. The pregnancy, on the other hand, was not fun, and the sleep deprivation is not either.

I have said that we'll wait 4-5 years, but now we are only doing 3 (like, we'll start trying when she is 3). Not only b/c I just want time the 3 of us - but b/c we'll be so much better off financially then to add another baby.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"