Austin Babies

Mighty Fine tomorrow?

Are we still on for 11:30 tomorrow?  I have been looking forward to it all week, now if only my DD would cooperate and *~*pretty pretty please*~* take a good nap before so she is not a complete grouch! :)
Pregnancy Ticker

Kennedy Clover 7.14.08, Atalie Ryan 1.25.10

Re: Mighty Fine tomorrow?

• I plan to be there. Along with AshleyM32, JezcaM and Amethystbride.

• Ooh, I'm glad you posted because I completely forgot tomorrow is Friday! With both DH and I working from home now I never seem to know what day it is anymore.
  • Loading the player...
  • I really REALLY hope I can make it.  DS was so gassy today, hopefully he will be feeling better tomorrow and let mommy have some social interaction!  And a Mighty Fine burger.  mmm!
  • imagem_and_m:
    Ooh, I'm glad you posted because I completely forgot tomorrow is Friday! With both DH and I working from home now I never seem to know what day it is anymore.

I hear you on that one - we never have a clue. :)

Pregnancy Ticker

Kennedy Clover 7.14.08, Atalie Ryan 1.25.10
  • I'm planning on trying to go.  I'm about to go to bed right now, but since I'm off tonight, I need to not sleep too much today, so I can sleep tonight.  So, my alarm is set for 11, and I'm already hungry and craving a MF burger.  So we'll see what I do when the alarm goes off - wake up, or throw the clock across the room and sleep some more.  It seriously could go either way...
  • I am so there!
    image Bloom Photography Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"