Working Moms

Breast Pump Recommendations?

Hi Ladies!

I'm looking for breast pump recommendations from ladies who have gone back to work and need to pump during the day.  My baby's due in Febuary and I will be going back to work in late June-early July and know that I'll need to pump during the day once I go back to work.

I received the Medela Pump in Style as a shower gift, but I'm rethinking it based on some reviews. 

Can anyone recommend theirs?

Re: Breast Pump Recommendations?

• I've been using the medela PISA for almost 5 months. ?I've been really happy with it.
  • I've heard good things about the Medela PISA, but I've never used it.

I have the Medela Freestyle, which I like very much.  Small, powerful, chargable battery.  I haven't really used the handsfree much, b/c it holds better with nursing bras and I prefer nursing tanks.

• Loading the player...
  • I LOVE my PISA. I just recommend getting a Pump Ease also. It is great for hands free.

• I have heard great rec's for the Pump in Style, and it's what we've registered for.  I haven't used it yet myself...
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  •  I have a PISA and it worked great when I used it. I did not pump at work but I exclusively pumped for a little more than 4 months before returning to work. Hopefully I will be able to use it again.
  • I have the Medela Pump in Style and love it.  I've used it for a year, full time while back to work for 10 months. Meets my needs beautifully.

I also got a box of 2 1/2 ounce bottles (white cap) that work wonderfully for pumping, storage and freezing.  I also bought a bunch of 5 oz bottles (yellow caps) second hand that gave me great options.  Lots of people use bags too, and I used them a little, too.

Anyway, I just love my Medela. All good things.

My darling daughter just turned 4 years old.
  • I have used the medela PIS for a year now and I love it!
  • I have the Medela PISA and thought it was a great pump. ?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"