Indiana Babies
Options

confession

I get a wee bit jealousE when I see all your BFPs and U/S and babies. If only I could go back 10 years...   ::sigh::

Re: confession

• Options
    Awww, it's ok Denisa! We'll be sure to complain about diaper blow-outs and other such baby ickiness. Would that help?
    Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah, reading about all of this makes me really want to have babies.  I have to seriously restrain myself to not buy things or look at things more than I am.  I just tell myself "all in good time" and then move on.  I'm just glad that I'm on here and feel tons smarter than I used to!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageNDwife07:
    Awww, it's ok Denisa! We'll be sure to complain about diaper blow-outs and other such baby ickiness. Would that help?

probably not.  :(  

I hate when I feel like this.  I know it's just that empty-nest thing.  Sometimes I'm super-excited about it and other times I want to reproduce so I can do it again. 

Maybe that will change a bit once the SKs (or at least one of them) come this summer...and possibly stays :)

• Options
    So, not to sound like a dumbass, but have you thought about TTC? I forget your exact age, but I know you're not totally ancient. ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"